Monday, January 7, 2013

Week 8


So, week 7 was a VERY exhausting week for me & ended up not taking a bump photo or filling out a 'weekly survey'. However, things turned around in week 8 so, here it is!
Still mostly bloating, I but I felt a little 'rounder' in my lower abdemon this week. I think week 9 was my worst week for bloat, though.
How far along? 8 weeks

How big is baby? Baby Harnois is the size of a raspberry! Baby is .63 inches big and .04 oz ! Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.

Maternity clothes? None.  

Sleep: Sleep really depends on the day lately. Sometimes I will only wake up a few times a night and other times I can't sleep for the life of me but I'm still always tired.

Best moment this week: Like last time, just experiencing the new things that are happening to my body. We did have our first appointment, but only did blood tests. Nothing too exciting. Not much is happening at the moment as we're waiting until Christmas to tell everyone we're pregnant.

Movement: No movement yet.

Food cravings: None at the moment.

Food Aversions: None.

Gender: Not sure yet!

Labor Signs: None

Pregnancy Symptoms: Exaustion, frequent urination, tender breasts, bloating.

Belly Button in or out? In 

What I miss: Nothing really.

What I am looking forward to: Preparing for baby, finding out the gender of our little munchkin. Holding our sweet baby in my arms.

Upcoming appointments/events: We went to our first appointment December 4th. Our next appointment is January 2nd.

Weekly Wisdom: I have pregnancy brain already. No wisdom from me.

Milestones: Trying to figure out if I'm getting a tiny little bump or if I'm just bloated.

2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea -- posting weekly updates to a blog. It will be fun to look back and read the entries years after he/she is born. Congratulations on your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I'm really excited to use this blog as sort of a journal/scrapbook.:) Thanks for reading. Keep checking back, I'm sure that my posts will get more interesting as they go on :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment, we love hearing from you!

xoxo
Nic