Monday, January 7, 2013

Week 6

Taking a look back now at week six of my pregnancy!


For some reason, I was really bloated all the way from my chest to my lower abdomen. I'm not sure if that's normal or it it was because I have been drinking so many fluids! Don't mind the chair, or the painters tape, or the fact that this photo was taken at 8 at night so I look like poop. For some reason, the frame I bought that we turned into a picture frame, has no hangers on it! I saw something on pinterest about using soda tabs to hang them. I figured I will try that before buying hangers since my husband drinks enough soda for about 40 people a day (I'm not a soda drinker).

How far along? 6 weeks.

How big is baby? Baby Harnois is the size of a sweet pea! Baby is .25 inches big! Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.

Maternity clothes? None.  

Sleep: Still super tired and waking up to pee all the time.

Best moment this week: Learning more and more about our 

Movement: Still no movement yet. It's too early. STILL lots of gas though!

Food cravings: Not much for cravings. Hating tea now though. I think I overdid it.

Food Aversions: Random things here and there. 

Gender: Not sure yet, but we'll definitely be finding out.

Labor Signs: None

Pregnancy Symptoms: Exaustion, frequent urination, tender breasts.

Belly Button in or out? In 

What I miss: Not too much. Still wishing I could sleep!

What I am looking forward to: Preparing for baby, finding out the gender of our little munchkin. Holding our sweet baby in my arms.

Upcoming appointments/events: Our first appointment is December 4th.

Weekly Wisdom: I need to find a way to call myself so I can GET SOME SLEEP!

Milestones: Getting used to all these changes :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment, we love hearing from you!

xoxo
Nic