Monday, January 7, 2013

Week 5



I'm going to roll back the clock a little bit & post our previous weeks of pregnancy before we told everyone, starting with week five. Apologies, I look really icky in most of these because 
A)  Anyone who has ever been pregnant knows that creating a little human is hard work and REALLY tiring and you're always exhausted!
and..
B) I was SUPER bloated the first few weeks of pregnancy. Ew. It sucked.

Also, apologies in advance with this first photo. Andrew was taking it with my Rebel XT & it's super blurry!
How far along? 5 weeks 3 days (Approximatly)

How big is baby? Baby Harnois is the size of an appleseed! Baby is .13 inches big!Your embryo (looking kind of like a tadpole) is starting to form major organs (heart, kidney, liver, stomach) and systems (nervous, circulatory, digestive).

Maternity clothes? None.  

Sleep: I am completely exausted all the time! I get tired around 8pm. Been going to bed fairly early. But wake up multiples times during the night. It sucks!

Best moment this week: Telling our families yesterday! 11-17-2012

Movement: No movement yet. It's too early. Lots of gas though!

Food cravings: Not really food cravings yet, but I'm obsessively drinking tea!

Food Aversions: None.

Gender: Not sure yet! Quite a few more weeks before we find this one out!

Labor Signs: None

Pregnancy Symptoms: Exaustion, frequent urination, tender breasts.

Belly Button in or out? In 

What I miss: Not too much. I miss sleep if that counts!

What I am looking forward to: Preparing for baby, finding out the gender of our little munchkin. Holding our sweet baby in my arms.

Upcoming appointments/events: I am calling tomorrow to set up my first appointment!

Weekly Wisdom: Sleepytime tea is probably a GREAT idea.

Milestones: Finding out we were pregnant last Tuesday 11-13-12




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment, we love hearing from you!

xoxo
Nic