Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Secret, Secret.



So Andrew and I have been keeping a little secret from everyone for some time now...

WE'RE PREGNANT!

We're due Mid-July (July 18th to be exact) and we couldn't be more excited!
We are very blessed. We are very lucky this happened so quickly for us and we are so excited for this next step in our life. What an adventure, huh?! I'll be posting weekly posts and 'bump updates' on here. In fact, we've been documenting that all since week 5 so I suppose I'll have to do some backwards updating, huh?
We're so excited to start updating! I hope you decide to follow us on this awesome journey.
(Sorry this all sounds so cheesy and bubbly, but that's honestly how I feel right now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment, we love hearing from you!

xoxo
Nic