Sunday, March 30, 2014

Breath Holding Spells: Update


Week one post BHS fiasco is in the books. We’ve been to the chiropractor and the doctor and though I am more confident that we will find something to aid in the healing the pain is still there. We’re getting adjustments biweekly and Eisley is starting on Poly-Vi-Sol (multivitamin fortified with Iron for infants and toddlers) and I’m looking more and more into utilizing essential oils and seeing if those will help us. Not necessarily going to use DoTerra, but the video below has futher interested me in giving essential oils a fair shot. After two adjustments Eisley’s longer nap times have returned. We’re not tracking the longevity of the spells and what triggers them in order to see if what we’re doing is helping. I’m also tracking from one to ten where MY anxiety level is during a spell as I’m having a pretty hard time dealing with them. It makes me feel horrible that I can’t seem to get my crap together and calm down during the spells. It’s something I need to work on, as having a sobbing mama is no good for the situation WHAT so ever. Work in process.

nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment, we love hearing from you!

xoxo
Nic