Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Eisley Mae: Two Months Old

smuglittlebug
goshyourecute
This post is a few weeks late, Oops! But Eisley turned two months old & I am LOVING this second month. Her personality is out in full force and I can’t get enough of it.

long lady
twomonths
twomothsagain
twomothsscrunches

Eisley Mae Harnois
10 lbs 5 oz
22.5 inches long
Dances when you hold her standing up, smiles so big, giggles & holding her head up really well.
Loves dancing, being held up to stand, being talked to, singing, being in the Moby,  Fisher Price nursery rhymes on the Kindle & reading books.
Hates being taken out of the Moby and hates that she can’t crawl. She moves her legs like a mad woman during tummy time, but only spins in circles, doesn’t go forward at all. She gets REALLY angry about that. Sometimes we put our hands behind her feet so she can use them to move forward. She gets SOOOOO excited. It’s adorable.
mylittlegirl
beautiful

Eisley officially grew out of her newborn cloth diapers this month and has started growing out of a lot of her newborn clothes, which I am of course SLIGHTLY emotional about. Whoops. One of the most precious things about Eisley is how much she loves us. Especially her Daddy. I absolutely LOVE watching them interact. I can’t wait to see how the relationship between them grows as she gets older. Watching her continue to learn is amazing too. I can’t wait for the day her to hit new milestones. I seriously love my little bub.

Nicole

8 comments:

  1. Aw, happy 2 months! She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. <3 We can't believe how fast time is flying already!

      Delete
  2. She is the CUTEST baby!!! I swear, she is just adorable. Happy two months, little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh she is so tiny and precious. I love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm so nervous for her to grow up already! Mommy issues!!!

      Delete
  4. So cute! I love her outfit! Her bow is so cute!! Where did you get it?! Happy 2 months!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, darlin'! The onsie came in a cheap pack of five at TJ Maxx & I make her headbands! I'm in the process of opening an etsy shop at the moment, actually!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment, we love hearing from you!

xoxo
Nic