Monday, September 30, 2013

Our Weekend in Picture

We’re taking a page from Mandy at HelloJaxon and posting our weekend in photos!

fall
bebedfdsaf

This weekend I continued on my crazy lady venture into all things DIY this fall. I’m loving it! I feel like I’m constantly making mental lists of things to buy so I can continue to create. I finished off my second full week of being at work 12 hours a week. DAUNTING, I KNOW! Any moment away from my mini sucks, though. I am always so anxious to get home and smooch Miss Eisley. She is my favorite part of every single day.

diaperbabeus
bootiesbedtime
Andrew is going on a work trip, so this weekend has involved a lot of bumming around and snuggling. I did some work for my etsy shop (which I will hopefully be opening soon) & we all snuggled up and played games and watched crime shows on Netflix.
hi dadhair
notpimpressive
(Unimpressed baby.)
Today we’re going to lunch with Andrew, thrifting a little & doing Taco Tuesday a day early. Then Eisley & I will be having a girls week! Because boys smell anyway.

I hope y’all are ready for some more DIY because it’s coming your way this week (as hinted in the first photo, hehehe).

Nicole



helloJAXON

4 comments:

  1. Awwww yay! I finally remembered to come check out your page! Looks like you guys had a fantastic and fun weekend! I love your chalkboard, too, btw! Totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was awesome spending time together before he left. Being alone with her for the first time wasn't all that bad, but she did decide to be a brat and not want to go to bed at night, which made it hard because I was so tired! Haha. Thanks! I appreciate you stopping and checking out the blog!

      Delete
  2. Yay for fall! And I love that chalkboard, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! We're going to an Octoberfest celebration this weekend and hopefully a pumpkin patch next weekend!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment, we love hearing from you!

xoxo
Nic