Thursday, January 17, 2013

Week 13

Okay, I lied. I said I was going to start taking my bump pictures in the morning so that I wasn't a complete bloat boat and I didn't. I AGAIN took the photo at 8pm. There's always next week right? It's funny because I work at a salon where there is another girl who is pregnant (2 weeks ahead of me) & our boss wanted to analyze our 'bumps' to guess what gender we were having and I had nothing but a little bottom belly bump. Not enough to make a guess on. And by the end of the night  I look a lot more pregnant than I do at the beginning of the day. Oh well!

Photobucket

We finally painted the walls! No more painters tape!
How far along? 13 weeks 5 days

How big is baby? Baby Harnois is the size of a peach! Baby is 2.9in inches big and .81 oz ! Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy.

Maternity clothes? Still no maternity clothes. But I have been browsing some maternity jeans online :) 

Sleep: Same as before. Still waking up 2-3 times a night but I'm okay with it. I seem to still be getting enough sleep. Body is probably preparing itself for when baby is here.

Best moment this week: Knowing we're a week closer to our next appointment which means a week closer to hearing our babies heartbeat again. Gah, I can't wait.

Movement: Nope.

Food cravings: I still want fruit quite a bit. I've been eating a lot of egg salad sandwiches, but I'm not sure it's really a craving. They're just delicious.

Food Aversions: I've officially consumed red meat again. Maybe I'm over that now. 

Gender: We will find out the end of February, but I feel like it's a boy!

Labor Signs: None

Pregnancy Symptoms: Exhaustion, frequent urination, bloating/baby belling forming!

Belly Button in or out? In 

What I miss: Nothing. Like I said, I'm too excited about this peanut to care at all about all the things I've given up on.

What I am looking forward to: Preparing for baby, finding out the gender of our little munchkin. Holding our sweet baby in my arms.

Upcoming appointments/events: Our next appointment is January 28th (16 week appointment).

Weekly Wisdom: Nesting rules. Is that really wisdom? I dunno, my home is looking better, though!

Milestones: Oh yeah, as of 14 weeks by ALL terms (different people say the second trimester ends at different points) but we will 'officially' be out of the first trimester and INTO the second trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment, we love hearing from you!

xoxo
Nic