Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Sweetest First Summer

(IMAGES CROSS-POSTED ON NICOLE HARNOIS PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG)

I can’t believe that it’s been almost an entire year since we brought this sweet girl home. In truth, this is technically her second summer. However, it’s the first that she’s able to enjoy and play since she was only a newborn last year. One of my most favorite things about being Eisley’s mom is feeling like I am experiencing everything for the first time all over again. Watching her run through the backyard, the sunshine in her hair , giggling and picking up sticks and flowers and handing them with excitement to her daddy brings so much joy to me. I seem to suddenly remember the way those same small details used to make me so happy. It surprises you how much of your imagination and wonder you lose when you grow up. I am so blessed to relive all of the joys of childhood through my sweet sweet girl.

eisley002eisley001eisleycoll2EISLEY004eisley008Eisley007Eisley006eisley010eisley011eisleycoll

nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment, we love hearing from you!

xoxo
Nic