Sunday, May 11, 2014

On my first Mothers Day.


enm

Dear Eisley,

To you, my sweet girl. The tiny girl who made me a mother. The whole reason I get to celebrate this day at all.

You hold my heart. You are my entire reason for waking up, for breathing. You have made me smile and laugh more than anyone ever has. You have made me feel pride so strong I lose my breath and stumble over my words. You are more perfect than I could have ever dreamed you to be. You are sweet, you are loving, you are strong. You are silly like your daddy and loud like your mommy. I get no warmer feeling than watching you run across the room, arms in the air, with a huge smile on your face, so anxious to be in my arms.

Thank you, my sweet girl for everything you are.

- Mom

Happy mothers day, everyone

nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment, we love hearing from you!

xoxo
Nic