Thursday, February 6, 2014

Crazy, crazy.


Wow, the past few weeks have been nuts! Andrew and I have gone on our first REAL dates without Eisley, which was a little heartbreaking but definitely necessary. I’ve had so many inquires and bookings with the start of my new business ( check it out here ) & just a lot of planning and brainstorming! I’ve honestly never been so happy with a decision in my entire life. I think I’m annoying Andrew to death with my endless babbling about the business, the ideas I have for it, the equipment I want to invest in. It’s endless! His poor head is probably about to explode. I’m so glad that he loves me so darn much and is just as excited about this as I am and really wants to watch me succeed.

E

Eisley is mobile as can be now. We went from belling flop crawling to full on crawling in the blink of an eye and without getting a breath in, she decided she was going to start pulling herself up and standing all the time. Excuse me, miss! Before I know it she’s going to be toddling around and I am, of course, terrified for that. I swear I say this every post I make, but where did my baby go? I really can’t believe how grown up she is.

eisleyb

ALSO, Eisley won (one of) the cutest baby contests she was in & we’re going tomorrow to get her picture taken by Amy of  ( Sweet {little} You Photography ) & we’re so so so excited! I’m crossing my fingers Eisley’s crazy permanent bedhead takes a day off for the occasion. A girl can dream, right?

Nicole

2 comments:

  1. She is just the cutest. My little guy has perma bed head too. We went to a superbowl party last week and someone said "oh look at his cute bed head!" I was like, "nope, that's just his hair!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eisley is sooo cute! I'm pregnant with my first right now and I know already it'll be hard for me to leave him when the hubby & I need a date! I guess you just have to rip off the band-aid at some point, right?!
    xo kristen genevieve

    sunnywithachanceoflemons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment, we love hearing from you!

xoxo
Nic