Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Eisley Mae, Queen of the Woodchips.


Eisley, Andrew & I went to the park last night. Eisley loved it. Eisley did fall in the woodchips and scratched up her face a little bit, but champed on quickly because playing at the park is wayyyy more important than a minor injury apparently. This age is so much fun and I can only imagine that it just gets better from here.

We are, however, having some sleep regression. I haven’t checked my Wonder Weeks app yet, but my guess is that we’re in a big ol’ cloudy leap. I will be really happy to not have to sit up from 2 am to 5am with an angry tired baby. Woofta.


eisley001eisley002eisley003eisley004eisley005eisley006EISLEY007eisley008eisley010eisley011eisley009eisley012COLLAGE2eisley015eisley016collage

nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment, we love hearing from you!

xoxo
Nic