Tuesday, April 29, 2014

10 Things That Make Me Happy Right Now


hausofharnois

1.Eisley’s new found love of dancing. She currently will start boogying basically every time she hears the theme music to the Big Bang Theory. It makes me giggle every time.

2. Speaking of Big Bang Theory, Andrew and I got all the available seasons and are watching them from the beginning. Surprisingly, thanks to syndication, I’m pretty sure that I’ve seen ever episode so far before (we’re in the middle of season 2) but I love love love love this show! It’s nice to sit down at the end of a busy day with Eisley and Andrew and Chewy and just laugh.

3. Making new friends! Eisley & I went and had lunch with our friend Rachel of Rachel Ruffer Photography & Love Your DSLR at Panera and we had soooo much fun. Rachel is definitely Eisley’s new favorite person.

photo

4. Blogging on my photography blog! I have actually just started a new series (Spiffy Sunday’s y’all!) and I’m recruiting other bloggers to contribute so if you’re interested throw me an e-mail!

5. That Eisley has become a crazy walking baby. It’s tiresome, don’t get me wrong. BUUUUT. It’s pretty awesome.

6. Date night. It’s only the third time in nine months, but Andrew and I finally got another date night and it was AWESOME and Eisley loved hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa as usual!

7. Taco night! Which is tonight! YAY!!!!

8. That my friend Hannah will be returning to the blogosphere and is already planning some awesome content! I can’t wait!

9. Coffee. That will always be on my list of things I love. Mmmm.

10. My job. I’m so so so incredibly blessed to be surrounded by so many awesome people who are so supportive of me and to have clients that trust me and have fun with me during their sessions. I love shooting and I really like culling and editing (is that weird? I really like key wording and organizing my images too <---goon). I am really seriously obsessed with it. I’m also incredibly blessed to have friends (new and old) in the business who are motivating and inspiring and just plain awesome. What more can a girl ask for?

nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment, we love hearing from you!

xoxo
Nic